- Steps, traditions, tools etc;
- Public Information (PI) starter kit
- Meeting resources
The DA Manual for Service can be downloaded from the same site here.
The Public Information Manual can be downloaded from the same site here.
*New*: The Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts of Debtors Anonymous is available to buy in digital format here.
*New*: A Currency of Hope, 2nd Edition is available to buy in digital format here.
To receive your order by post:
- Complete an order form (see below), remembering to add postage costs
- Send the order, either:
- emailing the list to literature <AT> debtorsanonymous.org.uk (preferred); or
- posting to [DA postal address under review]
- (optional but useful: emailing the literature secretary that it is on it’s way)
- Note: It may happen that not all ordered items are in stock. If you wish to make sure all items you order are in stock please contact the literature secretary first. Otherwise your order will be fulfilled and any outstanding items sent later when available, at no extra cost.
- Arrange payment: orders to be pre-paid by (in order of preference):
- bank transfer (preferable because easiest and fastest: please request new bank account details from treasurer or literature secretary). Important: Please mention name of group in reference;
- cheque made payable to DA Intergroup and posted to [DA postal address under review]; or
- postal order (handled as for a cheque). Note that postal orders are essentially cash, and can get lost in the post, so we suggest sending postal orders registered delivery.
- If you wish to receive your order as fast as possible, please inform the literature secretary by email of the date and method of payment so we can expedite it.
- Your order will be posted to you; please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your order, and contact the literature secretary if you want an update.
Email literature queries to literature <AT> debtorsanonymous.org.uk