Monday W1 BDA Pressure Relief Meeting Group Page
12.45-1.30 PM (starting 28 April 2014)
“Be Careful What You Wish For” Pressure Relief Meeting [BDA]
Upstairs Room at the All Soul’s Clubhouse, Greenwell Street, London W1T 6QG (entrance next to George & Dragon; go through grey metal gate and up stairs). Map link. Closed Bank Holidays. Nearest tube – Great Portland Street, Regent’s Park, Goodge Street, Oxford Circus.
- Meeting purpose: If you wish to receive a PRG please bring your financial records, if you wish to give a PRG please bring your willingness. Service is key to recovery.
- This meeting will consist of two 15 minute Pressure Relief Meetings.
- After readings from attendees the meeting will form into groups of three in order to give and get PRGs.
- This is a open meeting we invite all DAs to join us in forming a service committee.
- We have found that giving and getting regular PRGs is beneficial.