2nd August 2018: Temporary problem with Literature supply
At this present time Literature Team are unable to take on any new orders due to a shortage of books. We are hoping that we will receive new stock by September.
To our customers who are still waiting for their orders, the Literature Team are still unable to complete your orders, as we are still waiting for our new stock.
We once again apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing you.
- Steps, traditions, tools etc;
- Public Information (PI) starter kit
- Meeting resources
The DA Manual for Service can be downloaded from the same site here.
The Public Information Manual can be downloaded from the same site here.
DA literature is available for purchase (details below). Prices include US shipping, currency exchange, and a small amount to allow us to build up a stock for rapid delivery. We have also passed on discounts for bulk purchase of A Currency of Hope.
To receive your order by post:
- Complete an order form (see below), remembering to add postage costs
- Send the order, either:
- emailing the list to literature <AT> debtorsanonymous.org.uk (preferred); or
- posting to [DA postal address under review]
- (optional but useful: emailing the literature secretary that it is on it’s way)
- Note: It may happen that not all ordered items are in stock. If you wish to make sure all items you order are in stock please contact the literature secretary first. Otherwise your order will be fulfilled and any outstanding items sent later when available, at no extra cost.
- Arrange payment: orders to be pre-paid by (in order of preference):
- bank transfer (preferable because easiest and fastest: please request new bank account details from treasurer or literature secretary). Important: Please mention name of group in reference;
- cheque made payable to DA Intergroup and posted to [DA postal address under review]; or
- postal order (handled as for a cheque). Note that postal orders are essentially cash, and can get lost in the post, so we suggest sending postal orders registered delivery.
- If you wish to receive your order as fast as possible, please inform the literature secretary by email of the date and method of payment so we can expedite it.
- Your order will be posted to you; please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your order, and contact the literature secretary if you want an update.
Email literature queries to literature <AT> debtorsanonymous.org.uk