Please share this summary from the DA Focus with your meetings.
Full Story here https://debtorsanonymous.org/download/da-focus-february-2020/?wpdmdl=105858
1. The new D.A. website is now live! Improvements include a new design with high contrast text, our own coding rather than proprietary coding, navigation menus at the top rather than to the left, and an improved meeting search!www.debtorsanonymous.org
2. Mark your calendar! Saturday, April 25, 2020, is the inaugural Promise Six Day of Debtors Anonymous. Meetings and Intergroups are encouraged to come up with simple fellowship activities like shared meals, hikes, or outings for members to break out of isolation and celebrate connection in observance of our Sixth Promise.
3. Consider serving at the World Level of D.A. as a General Service Board Trustee or recommend a member for service to one of the six positions currently open. Info available at www.debtorsanonymous.org/service
4. Fellowship-wide Calls use the U.K. call-in phone number: 0330 998 1320, then access code is 617093# International phone numbers (and online access) are available at www.debtorsanonymous.org/call-in-access. Let members know to mark their calendars for the upcoming live Fellowship-wide Calls:•
- Thursday, February 20, 2020, from 1:30 a.m – 2:30 a.m. UK, “A 2020 Vision for Building Intergroups,” presented by the WSC Intergroup Caucus• Will be recorded, so catch up with the podcast at a time suitable to you.
- Saturday, February 22, 2020, from 6 p.m. – 7:30p.m. UK time ”Benefits of Being a Sponsor,” presented by the WSC Resource Development Committee (RDC)•
- Sunday, March 1, 2020, at 7 p.m. UK time, on the topic “Training for D.A. Outreach to Hospitals, Institutions, and Prisons (HIP),” presented by the HIP Committee•
- Sunday, March 22, 2020, from 6 – 7 p.m. UK, on the topic “Ask-The-GSB: D.A. Literature, Literature Translations and Licensing,” presented by the GSB Long Range Planning Committee
5. The GSB Trustees of Debtors Anonymous hosted a Meet-the-GSB event in New York City in February 2020. You can listen to the recording at the 2019-2020 World Service Recordings section at debtorsanonymous.org/podcasts
6. Seeking D.A. members with special skills to serve in the new position of Project Contributor to assist D.A. Board Committees in specific projects for short-term commitments: www.debtorsanonymous.org/projectcontributor
7. If it fits in your spending plan, please increase your 7th Tradition contributions! www.debtorsanonymous.org/contribute
8. Let your meetings know that members may sign up to receive eNews at www.debtorsanonymous.org/enews
9. Share your story in Ways & Means—the recovery magazine of D.A.—or share an article about service in The DA Focus newsletter. Go to www.debtorsanonymous.org/share
To read the news in full, click the link